Do you want your website to rank higher in the search engines? Are you tired of premium tools and course offers to learn more on search engine optimization? Do you know Small SEO Tools can help you achieve the desired results?
Well, you are at the right place.
You should know Small SEO Tools will be your best solution! These tools are designed specifically to help your website rank higher in the search engines.
We are living in an era of modernization and information technology. There is competition among individuals and companies. Everyone wants to rank at the top. The content of your website has to be meaningful. It should be such that you can achieve better results.
There are different elements that can assist in making top-notch websites full of meaningful content. Remember, users, are visiting your website for a reason. They are searching for some kind of product or information. You should provide the visitors, the best user experience so that they can visit your website on a regular basis.
Make sure you have the relevant knowledge of making website content meaningful. If you provide valuable information, which is reliable and trustworthy, your website will surely rank higher in the search. But, there are some factors to keep in mind and Small SEO Tools can play a huge role in creating the best website content.
Best 17 Small SEO Tools
Here are the top 17 Small SEO Tools that can help you rank higher:
1. Small SEO Tools: Domain Authority Checker
With the help of Domain Authority Checker, you will get an idea on your website’s performance on the search engine. It can help you in the following ways:
- DA Checker will provide you expected performance of your website content.
- It is fast and small. You will be able to work on your website after knowing the expected performance.
Use the DA Checker and make your life easier!
2. Small SEO Tools: Page Authority Checker
Page Authority Checker is quite similar to Domain Authority Checker and help you in the following ways:
- PA tell you how powerful your website content is.
- You will get a score ranging from 0 to 100. So that, you can work on your website as per the score.
- You can check the URL of your website on this PA tool to get an idea on the effectiveness of your website content.
Make sure your website content is meaningful and you would be happy with the results. There is more effort and work required when website content is full of fluff and jargon.
3. Small SEO Tools: Grammar Checker
Producing flawless content that is free from grammar errors is extremely important. Website content that contains many spelling, sentence structure, and punctuation mistakes would not be appealing. Grammar Checker tool can help you in the following ways:
- Paste your content in the editing app and it will highlight your mistakes.
- You will be able to modify the spelling mistakes. You can get an idea on the basic grammar mistakes. It will highlight the punctuation errors as well.
4. Small SEO Tools: Broken Link Checker
Your website should be flawless and it should be perfectly optimized as well. Broken links are quite common on the websites and can affect the bloggers and the marketers. There should not be broken links on your website as you want your users to have the best experience.
- A broken link checker can help you in solving the problem of broken links.
- You will know about the broken links on your website. Hence, you will be able to fix these in advance.
It is your responsibility as an online marketer and blogger to provide the best user experience.
5. Small SEO Tools: Backlink Checker
The backlink is important for website ranking. Your website will rank better on the search engine. You should always keep an eye on your backlink profile.
- A Backlink Checker tool can help you check the backlinks of your website. It is a great means to connect with other bloggers as well.
- You can remove spammy links by using this small SEO tool.
- You can get an idea on the good links available on your website. This tool can be of great help when you don’t have time to search these links on your web page.
Use Backlink Checker and make the most out of it!
6. Small SEO Tools: Plagiarism Checker
You don’t want to be known as a copycat. We are living in a world where everyone is striving to be better. It is okay to get an inspiration from someone but copying the ideas, content, or even the images is a complete no, no. Make sure you know the rules of the game before you play it!
Content on your website should be unique. Copied content can affect your website’s ranking and reputation. Plagiarism Checker can help you in the following ways:
- It will help you find the source of your content.
- You will know whether the content is original or not.
- Sometimes fresh content is already available on the internet. Plagiarism Checker tool will highlight the uniqueness of your content.
This small SEO tool is quite popular! Try it and improve your website ranking on the search engines. Make sure there is nothing copied and find the best source of information. Research well and come up with the best content for your website. After all, it is about the reputation of your website.
7. Small SEO Tools: Alexa Rank Checker
If you have just started a blog or a website, you can use this Small SEO tools. Alexa Rank Checker tool provided by Alexa. It can help you in the following ways:
- You can learn the popularity of your website by using the Alexa Rank Checker.
- You can compare your website with competitors on the basis of performance.
Try this one and let your website rank better than competitors! You have to provide your users, the best solution available in the market. Do a little research on why the competition is performing better than you. You can get an idea of what is making them better. Tailor your content and become the best!
8. Small SEO Tools: Keyword Suggestion Tool
Keywords are an integral part of your website content. It will decide the trend of your website content in the search engine. However, it is not everyone’s cup of tea to know what keywords would be most suitable. This tool can help you in the following ways:
- Suggestion for the most relevant keywords for your content.
- Use suggestion keywords as seed keywords. You will be able to extract more keywords in this way.
Create great content using this small SEO tool. However, it is important to keep in mind that you have to do the research yourself to find the best keywords.
9. Small SEO Tools: Article Re-writer
It can rewrite content for your website. But, you should keep in mind that it is a bot doing all the work. Make sure you read the content thoroughly. The content should make sense.
- You can rewrite an existing article using Article Re-writer.
- Your content would become unique as it would replace the existing words and phrases with new ones.
- You can write bulk content on the website using this small SEO tool.
Smartly use this small SEO tool to take advantage of it. Otherwise, the content might look and feel meaningless.
10. Small SEO Tools: Domain Age Checker
Domain Age Checker help you when you are curious about finding the age of your content.
- You can find the exact age of your domain using the Domain Age Checker.
- You can decide whether you should keep the same domain or change it on the basis of results.
If you have forgotten the age of your domain, the Domain Age Checker can be of great help.
11. Small SEO Tools: Meta Tags Generator/Analyzer
Meta Tags Generator tool help you in producing effective content for your website. It can be useful for your website ranking on the search engine.
- This tool generate meta tags for your website and hence, your website can rank higher in the search engine.
- Meta analyzer can provide you meta tag analysis.
- You can use the information to change the meta tags or keep the same.
Make the use of this small SEO tool and let your website rank higher in the search engine.
12. Small SEO Tools: Keyword Density Checker
Keyword Density Checker can help you in many ways. You should check the keyword density when using keywords in the website content.
- This small SEO tool will help you find the keyword density in your website content.
- You can’t stuff keywords in the website content. It should be balanced.
- You will learn about the keyword density of your website content using this Keyword Density Checker. You can change it accordingly.
Let the keywords flow naturally rather than putting in extra efforts to stuff these using this specific small SEO tool.
13. Small SEO Tools: Malware Checker
Your website users trust you. It is your responsibility not to misguide them or shake their trust. Thus, the content on your website should be error-free. Malware can affect your website.
- Malware checker can detect malware on your website content.
- It can be of great help in getting rid of malware from your website.
Make sure your users are getting the best content, which adds value and provides them a great user experience.
14. Small SEO Tools: Server Status Checker
Your website can be popular if the server is working. It should be efficient as well. The server is an important element for your website.
- It can help you in checking the status of your server.
- Your website server should be dead or broken. If it is, you can detect and hence fix the issue.
Your user is seeking for the best experience. If the server is not working this can be quite disappointing for your users.
15. Small SEO Tools: Keyword Rank Checker
Trending keywords in your website content can play a significant role in making your website rank higher on the search engine.
- Use Keyword Rank Checker tool to check the ranking of your blog. It would check in terms of the focused keywords in your website content.
- You will get an idea on the trend of your content on the search engines.
- You can check the rankings based on the country.
Keyword Rank Checker is an important tool to check your website ranking.
16. Small SEO Tools: Password Management Tools
Password Management Tools are important to secure all your accounts. Small SEO Tools offers free 3 Password Management Tools to secure your website.
1. Password Encryption Utility
We know that having a password alone doesn’t guarantee security, but creating a strong password and encrypting it will help you in making your website secure. Password Encryption Utility tool help you in protecting your website from hackers.
2. Password Strength Checker
Password strength is important because it measures the effectiveness of a password against possible guessing or brute-force attacks. The strength of a password is normally based on its length, varying characters used, and unpredictability. Use Password Strength Checker tool before setting password for your accounts.
3. Password Generator
Password generator create strong password to make it unguessable or un-discoverable. You need a strong password to protect your valuable data. Password Generator helps you to create unguessable password.
17. Other Small SEO Tools
Some other Small SEO Tools that can be of great help for your website ranking are as follows:
- Word Counter
- Paid Keyword Finder
- IP Address Checker
- Link Analyzer
- Page Size Checker
- And many more
Technology has brought numerous changes in the life of a modern individual. There is tons of information available online that can assist in making the website perform better in the search engines. It is important to keep in mind that users are looking for vital information. If your website is full of jargon and fluff, it will be of no use to anyone. Gone are the days of keyword stuffing when anyone could write anything. You have to keep in mind that some search engines can even penalize you.
You have the option of using the premium tools that are available online. There are many courses available that can help you learn more on search engine optimization. However, rather than investing in such courses and premium tools, it would be a good idea to take a look into these Small SEO Tools.
When it comes to providing value, it is important to keep in mind that your users would visit your website repeatedly if you are adding the value of some kind. They are seeking information. It is your task to provide them with the best user experience.
Take advantage of Small SEO Tools and make the most out of it!
Good Luck in making your website rank higher in the search engine!
If you like this article you might be reading interested in reading my following article:
- 7 Ultimate Websites to Check Google Keyword Ranking
- Top 15 Best Free SEO Tools
- YouTube SEO: How to Rank Videos on YouTube 2019
Don’t forget to share this article!